Finally, high end components and features on a musky rod at a FAIR price!
Drifter Tackle has worked with some of the musky industries top professional fisherman over the past 18 months to finely craft a complete line of PREMIUM musky fishing rods at an affordable price. Compare the Drifter Pro Series Musky Rod features with ANY of the competitor’s equal products components and features. Then…look at the price.
- Premium 30 Ton Graphite fiber blanks. Pro Series blanks create a lightweight, extremely sensitive, and ultra-strong foundation for the rod. Ideal for the angler who is looking for top end performance at a mid-level price.
- Full Grip Models are outfitted with “AAA” grade cork “flared” grips that are highlighted with rubberized cork ring accents. Grips are ergonomically shaped for maximum comforts and ease on your hands. Additionally, the butt section of cork is finished with 2″ of rubberized cork to give the rod additional longevity against normal wear.
- Fuji T-DPS Frosted Silver Trigger reel seats locking your choice of bait caster securely into the rod.
- Outfitted with PacBay Model DP guides. These Deep Drawn Saltwater Guides are the perfect complement to a quality musky rod. The DP Guide frames are made of polished 304 Stainless Steel for extreme strength and durability. Inset into the frames are highly polished Hialoy rings. The combination of their deep drawn ring design and finish using a PVD process allows these guides to hold up to the most rigorous of fishing conditions while maintaining their high polish allowing for less line drag and abuse.
- Outfitted with PacBay CBST Carbide or “Carboloy” Tips. Originally designed for offshore and wire trolling rods, these tips are again the PERFECT match for a musky rod. All welds on the tip are Silver Solder reinforced creating maximum strength and durability while insuring the Tungsten Carbide Alloy ring will provide unmatched feel.
- Finished with a high gloss black premium finish, accented with Electric Blue guide highlights and the DRIFTER logo. Inside, the rod appears sleek and refined. Take it outside in the sunlight, and the Electric Blue highlights come to life giving these rods the pop and notice they rightfully deserve.